The Chrome Remote Desktop app is becoming more and more popular these days because it is an app that allows you to access your desktop from your Android device whether that is your phone or your tablet. This app makes your life a lot more convenient, especially if you are already tired yet you want to get away from your computer. You can just access your PC from your Android device. If you want to download Chrome Remote Desktop then you should continue reading below.
Chrome Remote Desktop Application Specifications
Before you download Chrome Remote Desktop, you should first take a look at its specifications. This should help you determine if your device is capable of running the app. The following are the specs:
- Application Name: Chrome Remote Desktop
- Total Size: 5.8 MB
- Version Series: 0.3163.20
- Minimum Android Version Required: Android 4.0 and up
- Last Update: 2018
Chrome Remote Desktop Useful and Most Recent Features
The following are the amazing and most useful features of the Chrome Remote Desktop:
- You can set up remote access on each of your computers. Hence, you if you have more than one PC, like a desktop or a laptop, then you can access them using this app.
- You can activate remote access by opening the app on your Android device and tapping into any of your online computers to start the connection.
- You can then find out what’s happening in your PC. For instance, you can know whether your downloads are finished.
- You can also take a look at the files on your computer.
Download and Install Chrome Remote Desktop
To download and install Chrome Remote Desktop, follow these 3 simple and easy-to-follow steps:
- Download the Chrome Remote Desktop from this website.
- Install the app in your gadget.
- Open the app and then enjoy
So what are you waiting for? You should now download Chrome Remote Desktop to boost up your convenience in your daily life.
Originally posted 2018-11-06 10:49:49.