You should definitely trust our selection for Nut For Fender Stratocaster Reviews. Because we have done the hard work for you screening and analyzing 48246 reviews for Nut For Fender Stratocaster and rating them. It was a daunting task to list only ten products for Nut For Fender Stratocaster where many of them of varied qualities are available online. We believe, it will help you take ultimate decision for Best Nut For Fender Stratocaster.
Comparison of Best Nut For Fender Stratocaster
We’ve diligently screened 48246 reviews for you to save your valuable time. Looking for the Nut For Fender Stratocaster ? This in-depth review article will help you to find the best one for you.
|1||Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele Parts (Pack of 2)||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Fender Stratocaster Brass Nut||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Greenten 2 Pcs 6 String Electric Bone Nut Cattle Bone Slotted Replacement (42 X 3.5, Unbleached)||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Greenten Modern and Vintage Electric Guitar 6 String Nut Cattle Bone Slotted for Fender Strat Replacement||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Fender Vintage Style Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone Nut||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Fender Classic Series 50's Lacquer Stratocaster Neck - Maple Fingerboard||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Graph Tech PQL-5010-00 TUSQ XL Self-Lubricating Guitar Nut||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Dopro Curved 42mm Unbleached Pure Bone Nut Guitar Slotted Bone Nut for Strat/Tele 42x3.2mm||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
- Best Bass Multi Effects Pedal Talkbass
- Best Replacement Tune-o-matic Bridge
- Best Guitar For Short Fat Fingers
Table Of Content:
- Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele...
- Fender Stratocaster Brass Nut
- Greenten 2 Pcs 6 String Electric Bone Nut Cattle Bone Slotted Replacement 42 X 3.5, Unbleached
- Greenten Modern and Vintage Electric Guitar 6 String Nut Cattle Bone Slotted for Fender Strat Replacement,1pc...
- Fender Vintage Style Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone Nut
- Fender Classic Series 50's Lacquer Stratocaster Neck Maple Fingerboard
- Graph Tech PQL-5010-00 TUSQ XL Self-Lubricating Guitar Nut, Fender Style, Flat Bottom
- Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut, Pre-Slotted
- Dopro Curved 42mm Unbleached Pure Bone Nut Guitar Slotted Bone Nut for Strat/Tele 42x3.2mm
- Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string...
1. Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele Parts (Pack of 2)
- Flat bottom, with string slots, Good replacement bone nut for 6 strings guitar
- E to E String Spacing:1-3/8″ (35.5mm)
- Length: 1-5/8 inch (42mm);Thickness: 1/8 inch (3.5mm); Height: 3/16″ (4.5mm)
- Material: Real Bone; Colour: Bleached White
- Package includes: 2 Pcs guitar nuts
2. Fender Stratocaster Brass Nut
- Fender part number 007-3916-000
- 1-5/8″ x 3/16″ x 1/8″
- Slightly curved for 9.5″ radius
- Solid brass
3. Greenten 2 Pcs 6 String Electric Bone Nut Cattle Bone Slotted Replacement (42 X 3.5, Unbleached)
- 100% Brand New,Flat Bottom,PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE
- High quality string nut real bone,High quality sound and volume
- Size:42 X 3.5 X 4.5/3.5mm(1.653 X 0.137 X 0.177/0.137 inch)
- Designed for modern and vintage electric guitars and found,We have checked the product carefully
- Nut has pre cut string slots and requires very little experience to install.
4. Greenten Modern and Vintage Electric Guitar 6 String Nut Cattle Bone Slotted for Fender Strat Replacement
- 100% Brand New,Flat Bottom
- High quality sound and volume,Designed for modern and vintage electric guitars and found
- Size:(42 X 3.5 X 4.5/3.5mm) ,(1.653 X 0.137 X 0.177/0.137 inch)
- Nut has pre cut string slots and requires very little experience to install.
- We have checked the product carefully..
5. Fender Vintage Style Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone Nut
- High-quality real bone string nut for vintage style electric guitars
- Nut is pre-slotted and has a 7.25″ radius
- 1.650″ (42 mm) wide
6. Fender Classic Series 50’s Lacquer Stratocaster Neck – Maple Fingerboard
- Maple fingerboard with 7.25″ radius
- Soft V” neck profile
- 21 vintage-style frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Lacquer finish
7. Graph Tech PQL-5010-00 TUSQ XL Self-Lubricating Guitar Nut
- What it fits : The PQL-5010-00 fits many Fender style electric guitars with a 1/8 inch slots.
- Improve Tuning: TUSQ XL is engineered from the same material as TUSQ and impregnated with PTFE which is five times more slippery than graphite.
- No Dead Spots: TUSQ XL is consistent from piece to piece, and within each piece, to offer you harmonically rich tones without the problems associated with natural materials.
- Easy to install: All Graph Tech nuts have a little extra length and height to ensure a good fit to your guitar.
- Expertise: Designed and Manufactured by Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the largest nut, saddle and bridge pin Manufacturer in the world.
8. Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut
- High quality melamine (simulated bone) string nut for modern electric guitars
- Nut is pre-slotted and has a 9.5″ radius
- 1.685″ (42.8 mm) wide
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
9. Dopro Curved 42mm Unbleached Pure Bone Nut Guitar Slotted Bone Nut for Strat/Tele 42×3.2mm
- Color: Unbleached (Curved Bottom, not Flat Bottom)
- Dimension: 42×3.2×5/5.6/4.6 (mm)
- String Spacing (E to E): 35.4mm
- Important note: you may need to sand or deepen the slots, and polish it when you install the nut.
10. Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster
- Ideal for 6-string Fender Strat / Tele style guitar
- Dimensions: 42mm (1-21/32″) Length x 3.
- Flat bottom, R320 (12 inch) top radius, Pre-slotted to make for a quick and easy install
- Made of Urea resin plastic, it is harder material than the other plastic nuts
- Package Includes: 2 pieces nuts
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nut For Fender Stratocaster currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nut For Fender Stratocaster based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nut For Fender Stratocaster before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nut For Fender Stratocaster they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nut For Fender Stratocaster, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nut For Fender Stratocaster before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nut For Fender Stratocaster will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nut For Fender Stratocaster if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nut For Fender Stratocaster on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.